These protein packed blueberry muffins make for a perfect on the go breakfast. We love chucking them in our gym bag for scoffing in the changing room.
100g ground almonds
100g coconut flour
2 tsp baking powder
80ml olive oil
4 tsbp maple syrup or agave nectar
1 tsp vanilla extract
100g PhD Woman Vanilla Crème Exercise Support
400ml semi skimmed milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180c/ 350f/ gas mark 4
2. Mix together the ground almonds, coconut flour, baking powder, PhD Woman Exercise Support in a large bowl.
3. In a jug, mix together the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, olive oil and maple syrup.
4. Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients.
5. Mix well and then add in the blueberries.
6. Line cupcake or muffin trays with cases and drop in a heaped tbsp. of the mixture.
7. Bake for 20 min or until golden brown and cooked through.