We’ve tried training without music. It was painful. It’s why we spend hours trying to create our perfect workout playlist – tunes to help us bring our A-game and block out the unnecessary grunts from the free weight area. We thought we’d share this month’s favourites for your listening pleasure. Our top track? Made in Heights – Slow Burn.
- Feeling Good – Avici
- Cool On Fire – Daniel John
- Why Make Sense? – Hot Chip
- Slow Burn – MADE IN HEIGHTS
- Sunday Morning – Seven Davis Jr.
- Ghost – Switch Remix Radio Edit – Ella Henderson
- OK – Madeon
- REALiTi (Demo) – Grimes
- 1000 – Ben Khan
- Do You Mind – Christian Nielsen
- Love Me Like You Do – From “Fifty Shades Of Grey” – Ellie Goulding
- From the Dark – Maya Jane Coles;Möggli
- Don’t Stop – Knightlife
- Under Lie – Klo
- Stronger – Clean Bandit
In collaboration with Fitness First.
Fitness First is the largest privately owned health club group in the world. It consists of more than 360 Fitness First clubs worldwide reaching just over 927,000 members in 16 countries.